Psych Ward Reviews wants to provide access to information on quality of care in many ways. We currently have:
- 261 reviews of 213 facilities.
- News articles for 8 facilities that also have reviews.
- News articles for 61 additional facilities.
- Links to inpatient facility ratings from a federal health care agency.
Please note the page “CMS Inpatient Ratings and Research Study” has been divided into two pages. They are now “Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Ratings” and “TJC Core Quality Indicators Data (based on CMS data).”
We have more research and data we want to create or provide links to:
- An original policy toolkit on quality of patient experience, projected for release in March 2017. Click here to read more about this upcoming toolkit.
- A brief with an analysis of news media coverage about patient abuse, with an undetermined release date. Click here to read more about this project.
- A collection of research on institutional staff-on-patient abuse.
- A collection of research on crisis prevention and community living.
What else do you think we should put on the site? We’re open to input!